Last updated 5/10/2021
Victorian health regulations
We are an essential service and are open as usual during lockdown. We continue to offer our clients a choice between attending the clinic in person or conducting their appointments by telehealth.
Current Victorian health regulations require that everyone attending Evergreen Psychology wears a mask. All visitors are also required to check in by scanning our QR code upon arrival.
We will continue to use the guidelines below for face-to-face appointments.
A reminder that our standard fees apply to all consultations, whether face-to-face or telehealth.
Things you need to know and do before attending your face to face appointment at Evergreen Psychology
- If you are unwell or have any of the following symptoms, please call the clinic to reschedule your appointment.· Cough· Sore throat· Fever· Shortness of breath· Cold or flu symptoms
- Face masks are once again mandatory for clients. We do not provide face masks, if you wish to wear one you will need to bring your own.
- When you arrive at the clinic, please stay in your car and call the clinic on 5998-4498. Do not come into the clinic before calling us.
- When you come into the clinic you will be met by your psychologist, asked to check in by scanning our QR code, and taken directly into the consultation room. Please ensure that you use the hand sanitiser at the front door before going into your consultation.
- The consultation rooms have been reconfigured to adhere to the 1.5m distance requirement, please ensure that you respect this boundary. All cushions and therapy aids have been removed to reduce the risk of contamination. All chairs will be sprayed after use.
- We will not be offering our usual coffee and tea. If possible please bring your own water and tissues, although we will have these available if you need them.
- The waiting room will not be used, so please do not bring any other person with you, as they will not be admitted. All support persons and carers will need to remain in the car during your consultation (unless by prior arrangement with your psychologist).
- After your consultation, you will be directed to reception for payment and to make your next appointment. No cash will be taken, only credit card or EFTPOS. Please adhere to the 1.5 distance requirement at the reception desk.
- Once you have made your next appointment, please ensure that you leave the reception area promptly. Your adherence to this request will enable us to allow other clients to attend their appointments promptly.
- All surfaces will be regularly cleaned after each consultation.
How to prepare for a telehealth consultation
Your psychologist will contact you at your appointment time. We will use your preference of Skype, Zoom, or voice call to conduct your consultation.
Here are some suggestions to help ensure the success of your telehealth consultation:
- Use headphones if possible.
- Ensure that you are in a space that is safe and comfortable.
- Ensure that you are ready for your phone or video consult.
- Please unblock your phone at your appointment time.
- Ensure that you will not be interrupted.
- Make sure you have a drink handy.
- Make sure you have some tissues handy.
We are here to help. If you have questions please call us on 5998-4498 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.