Last updated 3/4/2023
Victorian health regulations
We are pleased to advise that from 3 April 2023, clients are not required to wear face masks when attending the clinic. Clients may wear masks if they wish, but this is no longer a government requirement.
We continue to offer our clients a choice between attending the clinic in person or conducting their appointments by telehealth. All staff members at Evergreen Psychology are fully vaccinated.
We will continue to use the guidelines below for face-to-face appointments.
A reminder that our standard fees apply to all consultations, whether face-to-face or telehealth.
Things you need to know and do before attending your face to face appointment at Evergreen Psychology
- If you are unwell or have any of the following symptoms, please call the clinic to reschedule your appointment.· Cough· Sore throat· Fever· Shortness of breath· Cold or flu symptoms
- When you arrive at the clinic, please stay in your car and call the clinic on 5998-4498. Do not come into the clinic before calling us.
- When you come into the clinic you will be met by your psychologist and taken directly into the consultation room. Please ensure that you use the hand sanitiser at the front door before going into your consultation.
- The waiting room will not be used, so please do not bring any other person with you, as they will not be admitted. All support persons and carers will need to remain in the car during your consultation (unless by prior arrangement with your psychologist).
- After your consultation, you will be directed to reception for payment and to make your next appointment. No cash will be taken, only credit card or EFTPOS. Please adhere to the 1.5 distance requirement at the reception desk.
- Once you have made your next appointment, please ensure that you leave the reception area promptly. Your adherence to this request will enable us to allow other clients to attend their appointments promptly.
- All surfaces will be regularly cleaned after each consultation.
How to prepare for a telehealth consultation
Your psychologist will contact you at your appointment time.
Here are some suggestions to help ensure the success of your telehealth consultation:
- Use headphones if possible.
- Ensure that you are in a space that is safe and comfortable.
- Ensure that you are ready for your phone or video consult.
- Please unblock your phone at your appointment time.
- Ensure that you will not be interrupted.
- Make sure you have a drink handy.
- Make sure you have some tissues handy.
We are here to help. If you have questions please call us on 5998-4498 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.