Last updated 05/04/2020
We are operating, but only via telehealth – do not attend the clinic for your appointment
For clients using a Mental Health Treatment Plan, there is no gap to be paid until face to face consultations resume. Your consultation will be bulk billed under the Health Department’s COVID-19 Medicare items.
For clients funded by Workcover, TAC, Victims of Crime, NDIS, ADF, and other third party bodies, your treatment will continue as normal, via telehealth. There are no changes to you being able to access your treatment.
For all clients: your psychologist will contact you at your appointment time. We will use your preference of Skype, Zoom, or voice call to conduct your consultation.
How to prepare for a telehealth consultation
Here are some suggestions to help ensure the success of your telehealth consultation:
- Use headphones if possible.
- Ensure that you are in a space that is safe and comfortable.
- Ensure that you are ready for your phone or video consult.
- Please unblock your phone at your appointment time.
- Ensure that you will not be interrupted.
- Make sure you have a drink handy.
- Make sure you have some tissues handy.
We are here to help. If you have questions please call us on 5998-4498 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.